Climate Innovators - Create real solutions to your city’s climate challenge, take action in your city!
How will you benefit from Climathon?
- Help solve your city’s local climate challenge, and make your city more resilient to climate change
- Network with local leaders from academia, business and public authorities
- Develop your skills in public speaking, innovative thinking, prioritisation, and explore new tools and methodologies
- Join forces with other like-minded entrepreneurs and innovators
- Become a part of a global community working together to take climate action!
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2017
Oslo Green City Logistics
Challenge: What can the city of Oslo do to encourage and create green city logistics of goods and products in and around the city?
Some facts about goods- and logistics transport in the city of Oslo:
- Vans and trucks represent almost 20 % of climate emissions in Oslo
- Only 1,5 % of the van park in Oslo is electric. 6 % of the new vans sold in 2017 are electric, against 26 % of new ordinary passenger cars.
The climate agency of Oslo wishes input on how to perform a quicker transition to an emission free transport of goods in Oslo. The climate agency also welcomes suggestions to how the city can reduce the need for road transport, utilising new transport solutions and new co-loading/co-carriage solutions.
If you have any queries about the Climathon please contact:
Klimaetaten, Oslo Kommune